Carla Lynch, DNP, RN, CNE, NE-BC
Professor Lynch grew up in the Tulsa area. She earned her bachelor's degree in nursing from The University of Oklahoma in Norman/Oklahoma City and her Master's degree from The University of Oklahoma in Tulsa. She completed her Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in Nursing Administration in December 2018 at Oklahoma City University, earning recognition as the "Outstanding DNP Completion Student". Professor Lynch enjoys spending free time with her husband and 4 sons and 2 daughters-in-law. Hobbies include walking, reading and camp nursing.
Best practices in leadership, change theory and group cohesion.
Pediatrics, Leadership, Emergency Nursing, Maternal-Newborn
Article entitled: Engaging Students in a Creative Clinical Experience. Published in The Oklahoma Nurse, the official publication of the Oklahoma Nurses Association
Lynch, C. (2013). Textbook review & revision. (H. Seidel, Ed.)Mosby’s Guide to Physical Examination. Elsevier.
Lynch, C. (2013). Medical and nursing test item review and revision. (H. Seidel & J. Ball, Eds.)Mosby’s Guide to Physical Examination. Elsevier.
Lynch, C. (2013). Nursing test bank review and revision. (P. & P., Eds.)Essentials for Nursing Practice. Elsevier.
Lynch, C. (2013). Testbook review & revision. (T. Touhy, Ed.)Ebersole & Hess’ Gerontologic Nursing and Healthy Aging. Elsevier.
Lynch, C. (2012). Textbook review & revision. (P. & P., Eds.)Mosby’s Manual of Diagnostic and Laboratory Tests. Elsevier.
Lynch, C. (2008). Textbook review & revision. Laboratory Tests and Diagnostic Procedures. Elsevier.
Lynch, C. (2005). Textbook review & revision. (L. Malarkey & M. McMorrow, Eds.)Saunders Nursing Guide to Laboratory and Diagnostic Tests. Elsevier.
- Quality Across Health Systems III
- Challenges of Childhood
- Nursing Interventions I
- B.S.N. Leadership Capstone
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Zeta Delta at large chapter
- Alpha Epsilon Lambda, Delta Chapter
- National League for Nursing
- Oklahoma League for Nursing
- Oklahoma Nurse’s Association
- Association of Camp Nurses
- American Nurse’s Association
Awards & Honors
- 4.0 Honors Medallion
- Excellence in Teaching Award for School of Math, Science and Health Sciences
- Outstanding Clinical Faculty Award
- Nominee for Excellence in Teaching Award, annually 2014-2018
- Most Valuable Professor Award (MVP)