Lara Foley, PhD
Lara Foley directs the Office of Integrative and Experiential Learning.
Sociology of Gender
Sociology of Medicine
Sustainability and Urban Development
Crawley , S., L. Foley, and C. Shehan. Gendering Bodies. 2008.
Foley , L. Midwives, Marginality and Public Identity. Vol. 28, Symbolic Interaction, 2005, pp. 183-0.
Marvasti , A., L. Foley, and A. Delammermore. “Narrative Inquiry: Stories and Storytellers of Social Problems”. Researching Social Problems, 2019.
Foley , L. “How Occupational Identity Constructs Clienthood in Sexual Assault Exams”. Turning Troubles into Problems: Clientization in Human Services, 2013.
Foley , L. “Constructing the Respondent”. Handbook of Interview Research, 2012.
Davis , J., and L. Foley. Themes and Dreams.
- Contemporary and Emerging Issues
- Sociology of Health, Illness, and Medicine
- Global Challenges
- Global Scholars Special Projects
- Historical & Social Topics
- Crime, Justice, and Social Order
- Special Topics
- Sustainability and Urban Development
Awards & Honors
- Finalist for the Paul Simon Spotlight Award