Michael McCrary, MS, CPA
Mike McCrary is an applied associate professor in the School of Accounting and Computer Information Systems at The University of Tulsa. He is also the director of accreditation for the Collins College of Business. McCrary is a Certified Public Accountant (Oklahoma) and teaches in both the accounting and CIS disciplines. Before joining the faculty at The University of Tulsa, McCrary was employed as an audit manager with Arthur Andersen and had his own business consulting practice. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants (where he has served as chair of the Liaison with Educational Institutions Committee) and the Tulsa Chapter of the OSCPA.
Budgeting for Nonprofit Organizations, Handbell Musicians of America member resource, October, 2012.
“Employment and Tax Considerations for the Part-Time Musician,” The American Organist, Vol. 46, No. 1, January 2012.
- Professional Accounting Issues
- Concepts in Accounting Information I
- Cpa Review Preparation
- Concepts in Accounting Information II
- Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tulsa Chapter of the Oklahoma Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Awards & Honors
- President’s Award
- Lewis Duncan Advisor of the Year Award