Mike Stafford, BS
Mike Stafford graduated from TU in 1981 with a BS in Petroleum Engineering at which time he began his career in the Petroleum Industry. His experience includes working for major oil companies, independent oil companies and consulting independently. He started at TU as an Adjunct Professor in 2011 and became Faculty Instructor in 2015. Mike is a Registered Professional Engineer and is licensed to practice engineering in the State of Oklahoma.
Drilling Engineering, Production Engineering and Formation Evaluation. Favorite is Capstone Design course for final semester seniors.
- Independent Study
- Fluid Properties
- Special Topics in Petroleum Engineering
- Capstone Design
- Drilling Engineering I
- Drilling Lab
- Production Engineering I
- Internship for Petroleum Engineering Students
- Formation Evaluation
- Formation Evaluation Quiz
- Oil Capital Chapter of the API
- Society of Petrophysists and Well Log Analysts
- Society of Petroleum Engineers