Paula Cadogan, EdD, CCC-SLP
Paula Cadogan focuses on the development of and disorders of language and literacy in children. She is also interested in standardized testing and assessment of language and learning disabilities in preschool and school-age children.
Dr. Cadogan has served as the Chair of the Department of Communication Disorders since 2001, and has led the faculty during the reaccreditation process with the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA). At this time the department is developing electronic portfolios for master's students in speech-language pathology. These e-portfolios will demonstrate student achievement and competence in the knowledge and skills necessary for the clinical fellowship year placements for graduates in speech-language pathology.
Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families
Language and Literacy Development and Disorders
Assessment of Children with Communication Disorders
Cadogan, Paula (May, 1998). Language, Reading and School Success. Oklahoma Family Magazine, page 28.
Barkely, B. and Cadogan, P (1980). Comprehensive Testing Program Instructional Objectives. Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts: Educational Records Bureau.
- School Age Language Disorders
- Evaluation of Speech-Language Disorders
- Normal Language Development
- Introduction to Language Disorders
- Research and Paper
- Infants and Toddlers At Risk
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Oklahoma Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Awards & Honors
- Excellence in Advising and Mentoring
- Teacher of the Month
- Excellence in Teaching Award
- Outstanding Teacher Award
- Mentor Award
- Faculty of the Month