Sarah Launchbaugh, M.S., CCC-SLP
Sarah Launchbaugh is a Clinical Assistant Professor in Communication Sciences and Disorders. She has worked in the field for 15 years providing services to school age children and patients in rehab settings. She is a certified member of the American Speech Hearing Association.
Speech Sound Disorders
School Age Intervention
- Independent Study
- Graduate Clinical Practicum
- Professional and Multicultural Issues in Communication Disorders (senior Seminar)
- Clinical Practicum Ii: Speech-Language Pathology
- ASHA COMMUNITY SIG 16, School-Based Issues
- Oklahoma Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Awards & Honors
- ASHA Award for Continuing Education (ACE).